13 things Mentally Strong Women Don't do
From the way girls are raised to cultural pressures and societal expectations often times women to engage in unhealthy habits that rob them of mental strength. Here are 13 things mentally strong women avoid.
Cultural pressures, societal expectations and the subtle differences in the ways girls are raised are just a few of the factors that encourage women to engage in unhealthy habits that rob them of mental strength. https://t.co/Hsj7RMGWHY— Tatiane Cassimiro (@taticassimiro) February 11, 2019
1. They don't compare themselves to other people.
2. They don't insist on perfection.
3. They don't see vulnerability as a weakness.
4. They don't let self-doubt stop them from reaching their goals.
5. They don't overthink everything.
6. They don't avoid tough challenges.
7. They don't fear breaking the rules.
8. They don't put others down to lift themselves up.
9. They don’t allow others to limit their potential.
10. They don't blame themselves when something goes wrong.
11. They don’t stay silent.
12. They don't feel bad about reinventing themselves.
13. They don’t fear owning their success.